A BIT ABOUT US
We work across a hugely diverse client base, from global brands such as American Express, Amazon and Uber. We are marketing and strategic-led in our thinking, and best in class for our creative ideas and execution. Our breadth of work includes; marketing planning, tactical campaigns, brand identities, on-line / offline advertising, website design, email marketing, and digital marketing support.
We are a super friendly team, based in Lewes, we work in a beautiful Grade II listed building with stunning views of the Downs. We have a large garden, perfect for alfresco meetings and lunch when the sun shines. We are also flexible for this role to be working completely remotely if required.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
To be right for this role, you must be a self-motivated person with a positive disposition and a passion for coding. If you have the skills listed below then do get in touch:
- A high engagement with the industry and drive to try new and innovative features within email design.
- Good clean coding and work practices.
- Experience of working with template modules, and able to add new bespoke builds to our library as needed.
- Used to working with various email deployment platforms - Cheetahmail would be a bonus
- A good understanding of desktop and mobile optimisation for email
- Familiar with using:
- Litmus and/or Email on Acid to test and review
- dynamic content management tools such as Movable Ink, or Live Clicker
- Kinetic Email Design and Coding
- Must be able to QA your own work and problem solve rendering issues
- Able to work with Dynamic email and understand multi-variant deployments
- Design and Animation editing skills with Adobe Suite (Indesign, Illustrator,Photoshop and After Effects) is essential.
- A natural problem solver keen to help the business move forward.
- Able to work both as part of a team and independently
- Reliable and take pride in the quality of your work