Wild Nutrition is on a mission to transform lives through nutrition. Our Food-Grown supplements have been making a positive impact on people’s health and wellbeing since 2013. We are one of the most respected brands in the supplement industry and are now officially B Corp certified, which means we meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance.
We are looking for a Digital Designer who will elevate our visual and interactive experience to create the best possible user experience for our customers. You will need an eye for beautiful content, pixel-perfect attention to detail, and an impeccable work ethic, with a willingness to operate in a fast and dynamic work environment. Highly organised and self-motivated you should be able to stay cool under pressure and manage deadlines effectively. It’s a critical role within a fast-growing area of the business, so you’ll need to be ready to hit the ground running.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in designing across digital platforms - particularly email, social and content. We are looking for a talented Digital Designer capable of designing visual concepts to communicate ideas that inspire, inform or captivate consumers across a wide range of media.
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for visual digital design campaigns and brand storytelling across email, social, content & brand campaigns
- Work closely with our CMO and Head of Creative to get to the right briefs that deliver remarkable and innovative ideas
- Collaborate with the Head of eCommerce & our developers to design and build a best-in-class online experience for our customers
- Design visually stunning communications across digital and social media platforms
- Help drive ‘idea led’ digital creative solutions that reflect modern marketing
- Provide leadership in the creative and production process to ensure best in class delivery
- 2+ years working in a digital design team preferably for an eCommerce business or Creative Agency
- A diploma or degree in Graphic / Digital Design or Graphic Communication
- Ability to produce work for a wide range of channels, including social media, email, mobile & desktop, with a good understanding of the best practices of each platform
- Excellent knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator (Adobe CS)
- Have a great record of taking, interpreting and delivering design projects on tight deadlines
- Able to work work from Lewes office on a hybrid basis
- Competitive salary
- Time is given every year to volunteer with a local charity of your choice
- All the latest tech & software you need
- Flexible working
- Pension plan
- Private health insurance
- Leave package
- Employee Assistance Programme - including Counseling services
- Generous team discount on all Wild Nutrition supplements
- Be part of a passionate, friendly, and transparent culture
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.