Digital Print Operator
King & McGaw is the UK’s leading supplier of art prints, canvases and picture frames. We take real pride in our craft; everything we produce is handmade right here in the UK. Our partnerships with leading artists and museums means we can offer the very best art prints and frames, to customers in the UK and beyond. We now have an opportunity for an experienced Digital Print Operator who shares our passion for producing beautiful product. This role would suit an individual who is looking to develop their skill-set and gain experience, perhaps relatively new to digital printing, but grounded in the principles of operation.
- Receiving and processing of print jobs from internal customers and web-to-print file handling software
- Operation of Epson and Mimaki wide-format inkjet printers, Xerox digital press, Duplo cutter-creaser, guillotine and Zund.
Skills and Competencies
- Customer focused – your role will be all about the customer and their satisfaction is key to our success
- Organised and independent –you will be dealing with many customer requests simultaneously and need to organise your own work flow.
- Team player –our success requires a broad set of skills, so working together is essential
- Experience – this is a technical role, requiring previous experience of wide-format inkjet or digital press; ideally both.
What we're offering
This is a full-time permanent position based at our premises in Newhaven. Previous relevant experience, is essential. We offer 20-days holiday per year to start, rising to 25-days. A competitive salary is available for the right applicant.
How to apply
Please send us your CV together with a covering letter explaining why you think you are right for this role.
No agencies N/C. Previous applicants need not apply.