Who we are
We are the Foundation Stage Forum Ltd and our main product, Tapestry, is used to record the progress and care of over a million young children. If your child is one of them, we’d especially like to hear from you.
We are not an agency, nor a start-up. We are a small organisation, owned and run by our founders, profitable and growing steadily over the past decade.
We are 30-strong, and in normal times everyone (developers, product support and development, founders, education specialists…) works out of one beautiful building in the centre of Lewes, near Brighton on the South Coast of the UK.
About the Role:
We have an existing iOS app that sits alongside our main Tapestry web service. We want to do more via our apps to help our users who need to capture in-the-moment interactions with children. We are looking for someone to join the team to help us achieve this.
You will be working alongside a friendly, high-calibre team of developers with a wide range of skills and experience including iOS, and as well as getting the opportunity to add your skills into the mix, you will also get support to develop into areas that are new to you.
What we’re Looking For:
- Experience building iOS apps using Swift, including releasing them in the App Store
- Experience integrating with back-end APIs
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Familiarity with GitHub or similar CI tool
Why you might want to work for us
We offer a close knit, family friendly working environment. We also work with cutting-edge tools and have a high-calibre team with a wide range of skills and interests. Our developers join us and stay, and that is the way we’d like it to be with you.
We offer flexible working options to suit each individual’s needs, but are keen for applicants to be located in easy commuting distance of our offices so that they are able to spend at least some of their time working in the same space as their colleagues.
• A family run, profitable, small business
• Lovely customers
• A uniquely homely office – an award-winning, beautifully renovated, listed Georgian building with large, open spaces and quiet, cosy corners. Several staff members bring their dogs to work
• A caring team
• 31 days leave per year, plus bank holidays
• Flexible, family-orientated working conditions
If you think this sounds like the right fit for you, and are keen to be part of a market-leading team that makes a real difference to the lives of teachers, children and parents, then we’d like to hear from you. For more information see https://www.tapestry.info/careers.html