We are a digital creative studio who specialise in designing, building, and creating digital products and experiences for entertainment brands, children, and their families.
Since opening our doors in 2006, we have made it our mission to keep fun at the heart of everything we do. Our shared company values have cultivated a knowledgeable, honest and forward-thinking team of creatives and technicians that have made us a trusted name in our field for 15 years.
We can boast a world class client list of entertainment brands and we’ve worked on some of the most prestigious entertainment properties in the world.
We’re looking for an exceptional Account Director to join the Jollywise team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to develop and maintain both our long-term clients and look to increase our client portfolio in the children’s, family, and entertainment sector.
As Account Director you will represent and be a primary point of contact for our customers so you should be a likeable, passionate communicator who is able to articulate your ideas and those of the JW team.
People buy from people, therefore building meaningful relationships with our clients who value your judgement and input, is critical.
You will need to lead by example, be proactive, manage detail well and collaborate closely across multiple teams including production, design, and technology.
Our dream candidate will have worked in a digital creative environment previously and have some entertainment sector experience.
The Candidate - About you
- Ability to lead and develop our existing clients accounts £1m+
- Experience of identifying and growing new client accounts in similar or complimentary sector.
- Minimum 5 years agency side experience in a similar role
- Responsible for Managing and Mentoring Junior members of the team.
- Experience of working closely with clients to plan and define deliverables.
- Experience of pitching and presenting creative ideas to VP/Director level.
- A working knowledge of web technologies, capabilities, and limitations
- Good understanding of third-party platforms used for content marketing (social media and other platforms)
- The ability to articulate both creative and technical viewpoints to clients with honesty and openness.
- Bags of enthusiasm and energy that inspires others around them.
- Great communicator, with the ability to demonstrate empathy at all levels of the business.
- Extremely well organised, with excellent time-management skills.
- Experience of CRM systems and forecasting.
- Monitoring sales performance, quarterly, annually and experience of accounting software.
- Good knowledge of MS office, float, Jira, and other similar agency systems.
- Up to date with latest digital trends.
- Desirable - Brand/Franchise marketing experience
What we offer
21 days holiday a year + bank holidays and shutdown days over xmas.
Drinks every Friday
Acupressure massage once a month
Fresh fruit, tea, coffee etc
Cycle to work scheme
Company cash back health and dental scheme
Annual Jolly Holiday
Office located a very short walk from Mainline station.
The company is currently working mostly remotely, with a limited number of staff going in, the office is large enough for social distancing to be maintained throughout.
The future is to move to flexible working with 2 days out of 3 being fixed office days and the rest Optional to Work from home or come in. We are following the latest scientific advice, and watching the situation closely, nobody is currently being asked to work in the office if they do not wish to. We are also supporting our staff with home office equipment if they don't have a suitable set up at home.
Working Hours - 9am - 17:30 with and hour for lunch:
We are dedicated to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion within our workplace