- Burgess Hill / Remote (UK)
- £45-60K (subject to experience)
- Front-End Development, Full Stack Development
- Contract Type
£45-60K (subject to experience)
Burgess Hill, UK / Remote (UK)
We are a fast-growing e-commerce company specialising in made-to-order clothing. We combine technology, great design and second-to-none customer service to deliver fun, personal and high quality products.
What you'll be doing
You will be a mission-critical member of our product development team. Working closely with the MD, graphic designers and freelance developers to deliver updates to our existing websites and in-house systems, alongside some exciting new e-commerce projects.
- Next.js (React, SSR, styled-components)
- Apollo Client (state management, remote data with GraphQL)
- Express / Apollo Server (GraphQL server)
- Prisma (GraphQL & database management)
You will get to see your work through from concept to finished product and will have the opportunity to iterate quickly in response to live colleageue and customer feedback.
Who we're looking for
You will have a proven track record of delivering projects both independently and as a member of a team. You will be able to demonstrate this with relevant work experience and/or an active GitHub account.
Where you'll be working
We are based in Burgess Hill, UK.
We have a flexible working policy. So it is optional to work either on-site or remotely on an ad-hoc basis, with the occasional in-person meeting required in the office.
- Flexible & remote working
- A fun, highly-motivated and close-knit team
- Work on a brand new 16in MacBook Pro (or equivalent of your choice)
- Time & budget allocated for professional development
- Target-related bonus scheme and team rewards - past years have included trips abroad
- Season ticket loan
- Free eye tests
- Cycle-to-work scheme
How to apply
Please email a CV and cover letter to email@example.com
No agencies or recruiters please. Do not waste your time.