An opening has become available for an IT Support Technician to join a growing and well-established luxury skincare brand. Based at our head office in Littlehampton, this role will challenge you to provide an exceptional IT experience all users, whether onsite or remote working. This position would suit those who take an active interest in owning their tasks and someone who is motivated to contribute to improvements and changes within the team and company. This is a great opportunity for an individual to expand their knowledge and work within an environment where they can learn from experienced senior team members.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Day to day support of end user desktops.
- Administration, monitoring and reporting of security systems.
- Maintenance and monitoring of management systems.
- Provide swift and personal support to end users, to resolve problems with hardware, software, and security systems.
- Build relationship with our IT partners and escalate requests to the appropriate party, as needed.
- Own the IT onboarding and offboarding process, including hardware and software provisioning.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Ensure that all hardware and software systems are running smoothly.
- Resolve any issues with the systems in the quickest time possible.
- Review security systems, promptly report and action any issues.
- Offer first line support for hardware, software, network, and operating system problems.
- Conduct briefings and demonstrations for users.
What you need to succeed:
- Strong IT experience.
- Experience within a Microsoft 365 environment.
- Active Directory and Azure AD user administration.
- An understanding of security, back-up, and antivirus solutions.
- Experience of GDPR and PCI compliance.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Focussed and flexible in your approach to work
- An eye for the small (but important) stuff as well as the big stuff.
- A passion for delivering a fast, competent, and personal IT experience for our people.
- Additional info: JobSpec (17kb) (the link will open in a new window)