We have an opening for a paid media manager with responsibility for our clients’ PPC campaigns, specifically Google Ads and social PPC.
The digital account manager is responsible for creating, planning and managing performance-marketing campaigns predominantly in Google Ads but also for social advertising. Working closely with the wider team, you’ll build strategies that are tailored to our clients’ needs through deep-dive audits, building advanced testing plans, tactical decision-making and pushing industry standards.
Based in a beautiful location between Chichester and Arundel, Tann Westlake is a creative digital agency and Google Partner that provides web and digital-marketing magic to a host of local, national and global brands. We’re a team of ambitious, creative and driven designers, developers, digital marketing gurus and client-service professionals. With lots of great talent joining the agency and with plans to grow it’s a great time to join us.
The role is currently offered full time but we are happy to explore part-time and/or flexible-working options for the right candidate. We are office based but there is flexibility for some home working depending on needs.
- Planning, creating and optimising your clients’ performance marketing campaigns, including monthly performance reports regarding goals achievement.
- Being the main point of contact for a number of key clients with regard to creating, budgeting and managing their campaigns.
- Daily campaign management including; monitoring of bids, impressions, quality scores and overall performance analysis.
- Strategic development and the success of your clients.
- Working with the design and development team to provide insight for user journeys, conversions and landing-page recommendations.
- Supporting the account management team in presenting monthly performance reports to clients and stakeholders.
- Support the new business process by providing know-how for proposals and pitches.
- Contribute to further developing processes, services and products.
If that sounds like you and you can give a big tick to the following we’d love to hear from you!
- A minimum of 2 year’s experience as a paid media executive/manager, ideally within a busy agency environment
- Experience in planning and delivering successful PPC campaigns, specifically Google AdWords Search, Remarketing, Display and Social PPC.
- A solid understanding of Google Analytics and its features.
- Understanding of audience targeting and how to use it effectively.
- Excellent creative copywriting skills.
- Proven ability to communicate results in an effective and solution-oriented way in order to achieve a high degree in long-term client satisfaction.
- An affinity for numbers and ability to think strategically and analytically to solve business problems.
- Demonstrable interest in digital trends and PPC advertising in particular.
- Outgoing personality with a can-do attitude.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
Desired (but not essential)
- Certified Google Ads professional
- Experience with WordPress, Campaign Monitor and Basecamp.