Social Media Content Manager
Are you an experienced Social Media Content Manager with your finger on the pulse of all things social? Then let’s talk.
We’re looking for someone who has 3+ years of experience in social content to join our ever growing team in Brighton.
We’re a fun and creative team of seven, led by Directors Mel and James who are passionate about delivering direct results from social media.
We work primarily with public sector and third sector clients and are proud to have worked alongside organisations such as Brighton & Hove City Council, FLOWS, IAPO, Rowcroft Hospice, Women for Women, YGAM and Christian Aid.
We believe in the importance of customer first content and enjoy the work we do in making a real difference in the world.
This is a really exciting time to join us! We’re growing fast and keen to find the Mr Blobby to our Noel Edmonds, the Chewbacca to our Han Solo.. you catch our drift.
You’ll help shape your role and be highly involved in our agency’s growth. More about us on our website.
But enough about us, here’s what we’re after..
- Strategy: formulating cross-channel content strategies for clients and executing them with panache
- Content creation: researching and creating ground-breaking, customer first content for social media marketing campaigns (e.g. social graphics, memes, influencer marketing, AR filters, audio etc)
- Digging into the data: Know where to find relevant data, understand it, and provide insightful reports and recommendations
- Liaising with clients: understanding and developing relationships with them so that we’re an extension of their team
- Leading on content creation: inspiring and developing the team’s ability to be at the forefront of what’s possible in social media
What we need from you:
- Agency experience in B2C marketing communications (ideal but not essential)
- Someone who is excellent at developing and maintaining relationships with clients and partner agencies alike
- Social media copywriting experience
- An exceptional communicator, who is able to demonstrate the value of their work and the work of the wider team
- The ability to inspire and mentor other members of the team
- An understanding of the relationship between complementary roles such as social advertising and PPC
- A data geek, someone who is analytical and detail focused
- A self-starter with the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Someone who is able to identify areas of opportunity and growth
- An undeniable passion for social media and curiosity to try new things
- Proven content creation abilities (we don’t expect you to be Picasso but we’d love you to be adept at using Canva, and ideally Photoshop too)
- Strong problem-solving skills, with an appetite to improve internal processes
- Fluency in English – all our clients are English speaking
- A minimum of 37 hours a week
What we offer in return:
- A permanent PAYE staff member role
- 28 days holiday per year, including bank holidays
- An extra week off over new year
- Salary of £32,000 per annum
- Flexible working hours (we’re happy for you to work 4 longer days or 5 shorter ones, whatever you prefer)
- Hybrid working. An office to come to at least 2 or 3 days a week (more if you like) and the rest of the time working from home (or the beach, or a treehouse, or a café or whatever)
- Training and development opportunities
- An additional day off on your birthday
If you think you fit the bill please apply by sending a copy of your CV and portfolio of work (we’d love to see examples of your brilliance) to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 8th November.
We look forward to hearing from you.