3rd Eye Vision is an established digital agency working with a diverse range of clients who all depend on us for key services and products. We operate out of our beautiful workshop in central Hove and work for clients across the UK and Europe. Throughout our 23 years in the business we have always pushed boundaries and delivered exciting solutions to the highest standards. We develop bespoke systems for clients in travel and education using Laravel and VueJS alongside Wordpress and Salesforce work.
This role requires an excellent team player, someone who loves to figure things out and enjoys working with others to get the job done. Enthusiasm and commitment are essential. We're a small team and enjoy coming into work. Character and attitude are as important as expertise and experience.
We have a lovely office in Hove next to the Flourpot, near the bison and no more than 1 minute from fatto a mano. We pride ourselves in being great at what we do and have developed a work culture that inspires innovation and pushing boundaries. We value our developer happiness, our tools and the quality of everything we do. Join us to work with a bunch of friendly, intelligent experts in large scale development and integration.
- Minimum of 3 years experience working with PHP in a professional environment
- Sound knowledge of API design, best practices and working with external APIs
- Experience using relational databases and writing optimised MySQL queries
- A good understanding of software engineering fundamentals: version control, design patterns, testing, deployment
- Focused on writing clean, concise, readable, and maintainable code.
- Experience with providing and receiving peer code reviews
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum/Kanban environment
- Considerable experience with Laravel
- Experience with CRMs: Salesforce, CMSs: Wordpress, Typo3, any other
- No-code app/web building tools such as Webflow
- Ecommerce: WooCommerce, Magento 2
- Modern front-end technologies: Sass, VueJS, React, jQuery
- Package managers and build tools: NPM, Composer, Yarn, Webpack, Gulp
- DevOps experience with Google cloud services
- Experience writing unit tests
- You have good problem-solving skills,
- Excellent ability to communicate technical ideas and problems to your peers.
- Great eye for detail
- Team player - Ownership, responsibility, respect for others
- You're eager to learn new things and try things out
- Excited by the chance to grow a successful company
- Common sense
- Be valued and recognised for good work
- Exposure to a wide range of projects and technologies
- Medical insurance
- Generous pension
- Career development and benefits
Please apply by email with CV and cover email telling us. a bit more about you and why you're the one for the job.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE