In The White Room, leading specialist home interiors PR, digital and lifestyle marketing agency, is seeking an enthusiastic and creative-thinking Junior Graphic / Digital Designer to help deliver fresh, creative content to a range of interiors clients. Working closely with the Creative, Social and PR teams the candidate will be open to learning new skills and helping on all elements of design and communications within the agency.
With over 30 clients in the interiors sector, In The White Room are seeking a confident individual who will grow to become a valued part of the team.
What the role will entail:
- Assisting the design team in producing monthly content ideas for a selection of interiors clients for use on social platforms.
- Designing press releases for a range of interior clients.
- Suggesting creative ideas for clients on an ongoing basis.
- The role may include simple retouching in Photoshop
Key skills required:
- A good eye for layout.
- A good communicator who’s not afraid of getting involved.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
- Must be fluent in Adobe InDesign.
- Passion for new software, technology, design trends & new media.
- The ability to listen carefully and respond positively to feedback.
- Open to learning new skills (such as retouching and video animation).
- At least 1 years experience working in this field.
Beneficial skills - advantageous but not essential:
- Photoshop retouching skills.
- Experience using After Effects.
- Experience in motion design and/or illustration.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Dreamweaver (HTML / CSS).
Although experience within the exact field is not essential, it is important for the candidate to share a passion for the home interiors sector and to be able to relate to the interiors and lifestyle sector.
To apply for this role, please send your CV, including examples of your work and a covering letter outlining why you would be suitable for this position to email@example.com.