Online Events Promoter for USA Entertainment Events
Live events are making a comeback and we need YOU to get the word out!
We remotely manage an extensive network in the USA promoting entertainment events in the USA. We promote everything from Alice Coopers 2021 tour, to the Frozen New York Broadway musical to a small town rodeo event.
We require exceptional promotional writer with graphic design skills to join our small but dedicated team.
You will be required to research, write and design basic graphics for upcoming events, which will then get published throughout our network and viewed by thousands. Your job is to excite the reader about the event and create ticket sales.
As you become more familiar with the role and our unique system there is opportunity to grow within the company and gain further responsibilities.
The role is 70% writing with 20% graphic design and 10% of various other associated promotional tasks like social media, link building, designing newsletters, etc, etc.
- Be fluent in English and grasp slang terms that appeal to young demographic.
- Have basic photoshop or canva skills.
- Have a mind for promoting and be able to put themselves in the audiences shoes
PREFFERED CANDIDATES WILL:
- Have experience with entertainment / events promotion.
- Have good graphic skills and an eye for design.
- Have social media promotional experience.
- Have good knowledge of a wide variety of music genres.
- Have good knowledge of popular performers.
THIS IS A FULL TIME POSITION:
30-35+ HOURS A WEEK.
THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION:
Work where and when you want providing deadlines are met and work is completed.
In person interview and training will be conducted in our Brighton office.
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit your CV and any evidence you have of previous promotional work.