thewealthworks is a software house specialising in Investment Management and Accounting Software. Our Troika and Plus ranges of software are used for a wide range of investment purposes from Trusts to Investment and Entity Management in the UK and Channel Islands, and as far as Mauritius, Malta, Gibraltar and Hong Kong. Our client base includes banks, solicitors, accountants and family offices.
We are a small and friendly team based in a beautiful rural location just outside of Handcross, near Gatwick. This role is office based.
As part of our support team you will provide both internal support and work on our web focussed range of wealth management applications.
- Providing first-line help desk support to users using live chat, email and on the phone.
- Logging tickets and following up with both internal and external clients.
- Assisting with product installations
- Ad hoc tasks related to the support desk including writing guides and documenting internal systems.
- Assist Network Manager in maintaining service availability.
- Provide assistance in resolving software, hardware and network-related problems
- Assist in equipment set-up and maintenance, including software installation and updates.
- 1-2 years support desk experience
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and Management Studio
- Basic knowledge of Internet Information Services (IIS), desirable
- Strong computer literacy
- Basic network knowledge, including DNS, AD, Group Policy and DHCP, desirable
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate & prove the following skills/attributes:
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to find and employ creative solutions
- A willingness to learn
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, as you will need to communicate effectively with a wide variety of individuals and professional groups.
- An emphasis on the achievement of results and both energy and enthusiasm to ensure that objectives are met
- Excellent teamwork skills, and the ability to collaborate effectively with others
- The ability to deal with a diverse range of challenges
- Adaptability and readiness to challenge existing practices and find alternatives, when facing those challenges
- A methodical approach and the ability to analyse and process customer issues
- The ability to cope with pressure, and be flexible to ongoing change
- Excellent multitasking skills
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. Full-time.
25 days holiday, Life Insurance and Healthcare.