SiyonaTech is looking for a creative and self-starting learning designer to join our busy team.
- You'll be widely read, with sources as diverse as Charles Dickens and Mad magazine on your bedside table.
- You love popular culture and draw inspiration from tv, games and social media in your design ideas.
- You enjoy brainstorming but you also have the skills to map your ideas out in design documents and scripts.
- You enjoy the challenge of getting to grips with new and difficult subject matter and are never scared to ask questions.
- You're equally happy creating a PowerPoint to walk through initial ideas with your client or crafting briefs, scripts and process flows to communicate your design to the development team.
- You have a strong grasp of functionality and a willingness to develop new ideas - if the template you need doesn't exist, you can work with the developers to help visualise it.
- You are based in the UK or able to work in the Europe time zone.
Does this sound like you? Contact us so we can tell you more about us and about the role.
Please note - We have had a few queries from applications on whether this role requires the Instructional Designer (IDs) to be familiar with authoring tools to be able to develop courses. The answer is no. We do not need our IDs to develop courses. We have a team of programmers and visual designers - the role of the ID is to analyse the requirements, derive/refine the learning outcomes, Come up with concepts (in conjunction with the cross functional team), design the content structure and script the courses. Depending on experience and seniority, you may not be required to script but carry out the prior activities.