- We Are Tilt
- Hybrid working - A combination of studio & remote
- £30,000 - £35,000 depending upon experience
- Front-End Development, Back-End Development, Full Stack Development
- Contract Type
Are you the type of developer who loves using your skills to enhance and progress an evolving web application? Do you want the opportunity to build up a solid relationship with a client, whilst still working within the atmosphere of an agency?
If the answer is yes, then look no further. We have a fantastic opportunity for a web developer to join our expanding team of coders, working with one of our key clients to evolve an enterprise level web application. You can draw support from the combined experience of the team, whilst having autonomy to own and evolve the codebase in line with the development roadmap.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with a specific client and helping continue to develop their product(s).
- Help develop the roadmap of the product(s), including suggesting features and identifying problems to solve before they become issues for the client.
- Work with project managers to scope and build new features, as well as managing the day to day maintenance of the product.
- Escalate issues to senior developers when needed
- Work to existing quality standards
- Manage own time and task list
- Write testable, scalable and efficient code