- Tempus Ex Machina Inc
- Remote, South East England
- Highly competitive, based on experience.
- Data Analysis, Production, Video / Content Production
- Contract Type
Tempus Ex Machina is the technological vanguard for the sports and entertainment industry. Utilizing unprecedented access, we R&D at the world’s biggest sporting events. Merging sports, video, and data with innovation and accessibility, Tempus Ex technology enables the creation of new interactive experiences around live events. Harnessing the latest AI, machine learning, and data science technologies alongside unparalleled access to sports, entertainment, and technology leaders, we have partnered with the National Football League, premier global sports leagues, broadcasters, gaming companies, and world-class athletes to deliver cutting-edge solutions that will forever change the sports consumption experience. We recently closed a Series B investment round led by Silver Lake and Endeavor. Additionally, Seed and Series A investors Andreesen Horowitz, General Catalyst, and Will Ventures also participated in the Series B funding round.
Join our passionate team of former Tesla, Amazon, Google and Microsoft alumni. We are on the lookout for the next generation of self-starters driven by a desire to bring the Silicon Valley ethos of disruption and state-of-the-art technologies to revolutionize the sports landscape. We can’t wait to hear from you.
As Product Manager, you will work closely with colleagues and customers alike to ensure that the bleeding-edge data sets and associated products and APIs that we create for broadcast, gaming, fantasy, analytics, and statistics meet the needs of customers who want to drive deeper engagement with sports fans and entertainment audiences.
- You will contribute to defining product vision and strategy
- You will work across the whole product development lifecycle, through planning, development, testing, and deployment of iterations of our products and associated APIs.
- Accountable to all key stakeholder groups, you will have a clear understanding of your internal and external customer base and the overall value that each delivers.
- You will be cognizant of the differences between those who develop with our APIs, or who consume products that depend on our APIs, or who run commercial enterprises which depend on our APIs’ abilities to unlock new revenue streams.
- You will have a comprehensive understanding of, help refine and own the reporting of the internal and external KPIs that are central to building the success of our products and associated APIs.
- You will use KPIs and associated metrics to determine how the product lifecycle and roadmap evolves.
- With a deep understanding of the technical architecture that our engineering teams work within, you will be comfortable with evaluating the quality of API calls and associated documentation through managing your own local development environments.
- As part of a cross-functional team made up of UX/UI, design, and full-stack engineering, you will be adept at writing product definitions, creating epics, user stories, and acceptance criteria, and building initial mockups/wireframes/prototypes.
- 3-5 years of product management experience
- Exposure to APIs and API integrations is desirable
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Proficient with version control tools (i.e. Git) and project management (i.e. Jira)
- Proficient with wireframing and prototyping tools (Framer, Figma, Invision Studio, etc.)
- Experience with analytics and reporting tools (i.e. Google Analytics, Matomo, DataDog, etc.)
- Ability to work with a low-ego, highly collaborative, cross-functional team
- Broad knowledge of and interest in sports is desirable, but not essential
Perks & Benefits
- HOLIDAY: 25 days plus bank/public holidays.
- HEALTH/WELLNESS: Reimbursements up to £145 per month.
- TRAVEL: We work in sports stadiums around the country, and will sometimes travel to events.
- CELL PHONE ALLOWANCE: £75 per month automatically included with each pay period to help cover cell phone costs.
- FLEXIBLE HOURS: Productivity is more important than working a certain set of hours.
- PENSION CONTRIBUTION: With up to 4% matching.
- WORKSHOPS/CONFERENCES: We will reimburse expenses for one technical conference each year.
Tempus Ex Machina, Inc provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Tempus Ex Machina complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. And if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.