Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) – Live Services
Creative Assembly are looking for an experienced Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) to join our Live Services team based at out studio in Horsham, in the heart of West Sussex.
In this exciting role, you will be working closely with product and platform engineering teams, developing, and running online services to high standard. The successful candidate for this role will be an excellent communicator and enabler, helping guide with projects from inception to delivery and support live operation. A passion for professional development and a commitment to teamwork is key for this position.
As Site Reliability Engineer, you will be key in developing our common service infrastructure and automation tooling.
On a day-to-day basis, your responsibilities may include:
- Being a proactive member of the team
- Have a strong focus on reliability and scalability for building highly available systems
- Work closely with other developers to empower them to build and run their services
- Help provide a resilient and responsive online service for our significant player base on multiple live titles
- Contribute to design and implementation of the right deployment strategies for our services.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience
- Strong experience in a DevOps or SRE-type role
- Strong experience working with cloud services (AWS preferred)
- Experience working with CI/CD (Gitlab preferred) and infrastructure-as-code tools (Terraform preferred)
- Experience working with observability tools (Grafana, Prometheus, InfluxDB preferred)
- Experience in Gaming industry
- Experience with Containerization
- Experience of working with systems at scale
- Understanding and working knowledge of front-end web and mobile technologies (html5, Electron, ionic etc)
- Experience working with open authentication standards, Big Data
- Programming and systems design experience
- Experience with load testing tools
- Experience with Windows build processes