We are looking for a Senior Business Development Manager to join our growing Commercial team, with a focus on product-led sales, centred around our learning and talent Totara products.
Think Learning is a Platinum Totara partner, and our track record means we are the "go to" supplier for Totara in UK healthcare and other compliance-based sectors; this role will help Think Learning to develop other UK verticals and sectors, as well as to strengthen our current presence in markets such as UK public sector, legal, finance, Higher education.
The role-holder will be an experienced Totara Platform salesperson, and will:
- Work with the Commercial Director and team to analyse markets and opportunities and define annual sales and revenue targets. And to define sales strategies, targets and objectives, for sales in new markets and expand current customer bases inside (and outside) Think Learning’s core markets.
- Lead on Think Learning product and service sales with prospects and clients, managing the end-end process (identifying/qualifying leads, arranging/running demo and pitch meetings, writing proposals, responding to tenders/bids, closing deals, and managing contract/payment processes).
- Manage new sales and up-sell opportunities with the Commercial team, and in collaboration with colleagues from other Think Learning teams.
- Maintain functional expertise in demonstrating Think Learning’s Totara-based platform codebase, and our wider learning and talent technology offerings.
A full job description will be provided to long listed candidates at the next stage of our recruitment process.
Base salary will be dependent on experience and capability, with a likely range of £40,000 to £50,000 (plus sales/up-sell commission). We expect our staff to develop rapidly, and we reward development with promotions and improved salaries and bonuses.
This is a great opportunity to join a strong and growing team, and take your career in learning technology sales to the next level.
- Responsive and proactive to show that you care about all the users within the client organisation.
- Solution focused to show that you care about the long-term success of the collaboration with each client.
- Collaborative with a desire to build communities of like-minded people who care deeply about safer, better places to work, and about learning organisations.
(we want to talk directly to the best people, so enquiries from agencies will not be responded to)