Client Support Consultant - Totara
- Think Learning
- England, home-based with very occasional travel
- Customer Service, Project Management, Account Handling
- Contract Type
We are looking for a Client Support Consultant to join our growing learning technology team, with a focus on supporting the implementation of the Totara Learning Management System. Think Associates Ltd is a Platinum Totara partner, and our track record means we're the "go to" supplier for this system in various UK sectors.
This client support consultant role includes:
- Monitoring, triaging and providing first response to queries submitted via our online support tool.
- Helping clients over email (mainly) and phone (occasionally) with their detailed queries about how to use the Totara learning management system.
- Testing to identify and catalogue bugs, and liaising with our developers to chase down fixes.
- Supporting consultants and clients to configure Totara to work effectively as their corporate learning management system.
Successful candidates will need experience of supporting a corporate learning management system, whether as an in-house administrator or at a supplier of systems. You'll need to be fluent in reading, writing and speaking English, as this job will involve considerable direct contact with our clients. Good knowledge of Moodle or Totara would be excellent (though we can provide training here to the right candidate).
You’ll need to demonstrate problem-solving ability, as our clients expect us to help them with hard problems. You’ll need tenacity and the ability to come up with creating solutions and work-arounds as well as offering practical, easy to follow advice.
This is not a typical “helpdesk” or contact centre role. Our reputation is for excellent client support and service, so we’re looking for the very best people to join us. Salary will be dependent on experience and capability.
Successful people will be able demonstrate these attributes:
- Responsive and proactive to show that you care about all the users within the client organisation.
- Collaborative with a desire to build communities of like-minded people who care deeply about safer, better places to work, and about learning organisations.
- Solution focused to show that you care about the long-term success of the collaboration with each client.
- Problem solver with logical thinking, good attention to detail, communication skills and analytical skills including advanced data management skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively in a home-based environment.
We have clients across the UK and occasionally meet as a team in London, Brighton, Birmingham or Sheffield. This is fundamentally a home-based role, though, so you would need to be comfortable working remotely with a proven ability to be self-motivated and self-directed.
This is a great opportunity to join a strong and growing team, and accelerate your career in learning technology consulting.
(Enquiries from agencies will not be responded to)