We're a family and we put our people first
People to learn from, caring people and people full of ideas (not to mention they can bake a mean cake). We, therefore, look after our staff and we’re all rewarded with, amongst other things:
- Early finish every Friday - the weekend starts at 3:00pm
- Input into our company goals – we are all asked for our opinions on where the company should be headed
- A structured training program - built around you, your personal development plan and skills aspirations
- Regular social events (to suit everyone) – quiz nights, escape games, barbecues, D&D, team get-togethers and our infamous Christmas party
- Workplace flexibility – tell us what suits your lifestyle
- Future thinking - enhanced pension contributions, critical illness and death in service packages
- Wellbeing support – financial wellness sessions, a wellness guide, employee savings and cycle scheme access as well as activities and an in-office gym
- Support for families - Enhanced maternity and paternity packages
- A structured induction program - We make sure we give you everything you need to learn about the different functions across Fresh Egg to hit the ground running
About the role
Location: We're really flexible, tell us how you want to work
Salary: Tell us about your salary ambitions
We're looking for a dynamic and driven recruitment resourcer interested in digital marketing to join our Recruitment Services team.
This opportunity is ideal for anyone in the early stages of their recruitment career. Fresh Egg is the first digital marketing agency in the UK to offer recruitment services to its clients. We help our clients hire permanent staff. We also place pre-vetted contractors into our clients' businesses to work on projects ranging from web builds to complex, multi-channel digital marketing strategies.
For any organisation requiring support with its recruitment, Fresh Egg has many unique selling points. We have extensive experience building in-housing strategies for our clients and working with them to build suitable operational structures and teams. And we have a team of experienced, specialist staff to help vet candidates at a detailed technical level, giving clients the confidence that candidates put forward by Fresh Egg are highly qualified for each role we take on.
Our established recruitment team is busy and ready to grow in this exciting time to join us. You'll be working with our experienced Head of Recruitment Services to identify and source exceptional candidates/talent for our clients. You'll also help with internal roles as we continue to grow our team of talented digital specialists.
What you'll bring to us...
- Ability to work with the Head of Recruitment Services to identify key candidate skills required for open vacancies/placements
- The means to identify suitable matches for open and future roles using our existing database and contacts
- The capability of sourcing new candidates from job sites, social media, and other platforms in conjunction with building up and using local market knowledge
- Ability to proactively source candidates for hard-to-fill roles using social media and referrals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to respond promptly to all applications received from advertised roles
- The means to screen candidates to identify skills and assessing these against client requirements, enabling the correct talent to be suitably qualified and matched
- Ability to identify job leads and work with the Head of Recruitment Services to generate new candidate and client opportunities
- General administration support, e.g., sending interview confirmation emails to candidates, keeping records up-to-date, etc.