Zoonou is a leading provider of managed software testing and QA services, delivering world-class QA solutions to over 300 clients every year. Every day we work with exceptional people, the latest technology, and a diverse range of innovative companies.
We are searching for an ambitious Client Partner to join our Sales and Marketing Team with the aim of building and maintaining strong and long-lasting relationships with our valued clients. Working in a sales pod, mentored and guided by a dedicated Senior Client Partner, the Client Partner will manage and co-manage a diverse portfolio of clients.
In this role you'll have responsibility from day one. Working alongside our QA experts and the wider team you will define and shape QA solutions that deliver results. The role will have accountability for sales achievement, but you'll have all the support and training you need to be successful. Zoonou will provide the necessary learning and development around software testing and quality assurance. You will report to our Head of Sales and Marketing.
What you'll do:
- Build and grow strong, trusting relationships with your clients
- Plan and implement strategic outreach to grow accounts
- Actively seek and close new sales opportunities
- Gather, define & document project requirements to shape test approaches for client projects
- Creation and commercial sign-off of proposals and quotes
- Organise and book client projects with our resourcing and operations team
- Update CRM with detailed activities and next steps to provide full visibility into accounts, opportunities, and forecasts
- Be a brand ambassador in the industry, engaging with relevant social media platforms and participating in industry events and forums.
You will be:
- A natural communicator with excellent oral, listening, written and presentation skills
- Detail focused, with a mindset focused on delivering quality throughout your work
- Eager to build strong, effective working relationships with both client stakeholders and Zoonou colleagues
- Adept at working under pressure, managing multiple workflows, and meeting deadlines
- Methodical and organised in your approach and someone who takes ownership and pride in the work you deliver
- A strong negotiator and critical thinker with a problem-solving attitude
- Enthusiastic to learn new skills, to grow your knowledge and develop professionally
- Commercially aware and target orientated
- Confident in your IT skills and comfortable the main Microsoft Office and Google Suite applications
Bonus points for:
- 1-2 years of account management or business development experience in a B2B services environment
- IT/Technical background in industry or education with an understanding of digital technology
- Prior use of web CRM technologies – HubSpot is advantageous
At Zoonou, you’ll be part of a dynamic and ambitious team. We work hard to make sure Zoonou provides a platform for you to grow and reach your fullest potential, with a strong promote-from-within ethos. Our success and growth are fuelled by the exceptional talent of our team and in return for their dedication we give back to them in a number of ways including:
- Professional development training budgets
- Routes for professional growth
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Access to mental health support
- Competitive salaries
- Company pension
- 32 days holiday (inc, Bank Holidays)
- Regular company social events
- Free eye tests
- A new company laptop
- Fresh fruit, snacks, and drinks!
We are currently working a hybrid approach split between time at home and our offices in Eastbourne. Applicants will need to be within commutable distance of our offices.