We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced individual with exceptional presenting skills to plan, design and deliver engaging talks to help young people use technology safely.
This role is ideal for anyone who has:
- An inspiring personal story they want to tell about their experiences online (positive or negative); and/or
- A passion for helping young people to thrive in a digital world; and/or
- An interesting career in tech (such as an eSports Pro, hacker or influencer) that they can talk about to inspire young people to want to use technology safely
Digital Awareness UK
Digital Awareness UK is a leading digital wellbeing organisation working with schools and organisations (from Microsoft to Vodafone to the United Nations) around the world, empowering young people to use technology safely. We deliver inspiring school programmes and create engaging content with partners that has educated millions of students, parents and teachers about topics ranging from sexing and grooming to entrepreneurship and addiction.
- Develop and update existing online safety presentations to ensure they are reflective of current online safety and digital wellbeing trends
- Deliver interactive online safety talks in schools across the UK
- Update Digital Awareness UK team members on event success and any questions raised post-delivery
Attributes & Skills
- Ability to confidently present to and take questions from large groups of students
- A positive, engaging and approachable presentation style
- Not essential but it helps to have experience in the digital wellbeing, online safety or digital literacy space
- Impeccable time management
- Willingness to continue to learn and develop
- Most importantly, enthusiasm for our cause - to empower people to use technology positively!
Please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org