- Clearleft Ltd
- Brighton- UK- remote hybrid
- £35K - £45K FULL TIME/PART TIME PERMANENT
- Marketing / PR
- Contract Type
Under the stewardship of the Business Relationship Manager, you'll be responsible for advancing our marketing practice at Clearleft by collaboratively implementing and executing on our sales & marketing strategy alongside our Communications Manager.
Your role is essential in managing campaigns and other marketing initiatives that raise awareness of our brands, increase event ticket sales, and drive opportunities for agency lead generation, through:
- Brand: You build upon and extend our agency and event brands through tone of voice, brand guidelines and the creation of new content, assets and brand experiences.
- Writing: You write and publish articulate and compelling content in an accessible and engaging way, using narrative storytelling where appropriate.
- Planning: You coordinate multiple campaign activities, unblock barriers to progress, and plan timelines, checkpoints and/or milestones as part of each initiative.
- Measurement: You identify and interpret appropriate campaign metrics, and create reports that communicate relevant data to stakeholders and colleagues.
- Insight: You’re able to conduct or coordinate investigative research and analyse market trends to help inform future marketing activities and campaigns, with support and guidance from colleagues.
You'll have proven digital marketing experience and evidence of successful, measurement-based marketing campaigns.
What you value
We’re looking for self-driven, adaptable and bold individuals who thrive on the freedom and trust to do the work they love in the way they like. If you strive to do some of the most fulfilling work of your career, in a culture free from bureaucratic constraints, Clearleft may be the ideal place for you.
You love storytelling
You have a flair for uncovering and sharing the most fascinating parts of projects, people or processes and that storytelling is an art, not a science. You intuitively understand that engagement with any brand often rests on the subtlety of communication, excellent quality and perfect timing.
You’re a social butterfly
You’re at home happily chatting and engaging on social media, and a natural ‘people person’ who loves to connect empathically with others on any channel, digital or otherwise.
You’re proactive and happy to get stuck in, experimenting with new ideas and approaches and measuring their outcomes. If you don’t get them right the first time (which you won’t, and that's OK), you’re resilient and comfortable to adapt what you’ve learnt for the next time.
You’re a great communicator
You prefer discussion over emails and documents. You pride yourself on expressing yourself confidently and clearly, and with a strong sense of purpose that encourages trust from your colleagues and stakeholders, whether that’s a conversation around a whiteboard, an idea for an innovative new campaign, or a chat with someone from our community.
What we value
We hire for culture add, not culture fit. We encourage everyone to bring their own unique character to the team, feeling free to express themselves in a safe and supportive environment. Hiring people from diverse backgrounds enriches the team’s values and the work we do, helping make us greater than the sum of our parts.
Clearleft is an employee-owned collaborative team of designers, technologists, connectors and curators who share a passion for improving people’s lives and transforming organisations through design.
As one of the very first user experience design agencies in the UK, over the last 15 years we’ve been helping organisations of all shapes, sizes and sectors reach their digital potential – from renowned institutions to global brands, such as the BBC, Natural History Museum, Virgin, Pearson, 3M, Tesco, J.P. Morgan and the United Nations.
Through our programme of design events for our growing community of digital leaders and design practitioners we also support individuals and teams to achieve more lasting outcomes for their organisation.
If the above resonates with you, we should get together for a chat.