- £35,000 - £45,000
- Project Management, Production
- Contract Type
We are NLS, a busy and growing digital agency in central Brighton. We work in the healthcare, government and technology sectors making digital products like apps, e-learning, websites, digital services, and digital marketing campaigns.
Our commitment to exceptional customer service means we have a great record of retaining and growing our client accounts. We are now looking to add another experienced and versatile Digital Project Manager to join our client services team. You will be used to speaking with clients about what the difference a great user experience makes to their product and in what circumstances they would benefit from paying for an API build. We are looking for someone who can proactively help us improve our client experience and internal processes even further, with a combination of imagination, experience, and inspiration!
- Demonstrable digital project management experience, ideally in an agency environment
- You need to know your onions on at least the basic design and technical things we are making
- Proven Agile methodology and implementation experience, and ceremony ethos
- A record of steering cross-functional teams to ensure they deliver on sprints/budget/deadlines
- Great communication skills
- Strong planning skills and the ability to present plans to clients, and get their buy-in
- A commitment to Quality Assurance, including hands-on QA or testing experience
- Experience with any of: JIRA, Xero, Synergist and/or Breathe HR system would be useful but not essential (as this is our daily toolkit)
- Meticulous attention to detail to work that goes out the door
- Experience of managing design and developer resources (in-house and freelance)
- Team ethos – you’ll have no hesitation in rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in
- Strong customer service focus – our clients are everything
- An Agile mindset, you don’t necessarily need an Agile certification, but you need demonstrable experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, confident and enthusiastic with the ability to give and receive honest feedback
- Ability to deliver profitable projects on time and on budget
- Multi-tasking is your middle name!
What’s in it for you?
- Annual salary in range of £35k - £45K, dependent on experience and potential
- Company contributory Pension Scheme
- Reward and recognition scheme, including cash Bonus
- Generous holiday allowance including birthday off
- Central Brighton location
- Regular reviews and personal CPD
- We have a beer machine in the office and hold many social events