- Green People
- West Grinstead, West Sussex
- £30k - £35k
- GP-Graphic Designer
- Design / Creative
- Contract Type
Green People requires a skilled and enthusiastic graphic designer with a keen interest in beauty and / or FMCG for an immersive and integral on and offline role within the business.
This individual will oversee a broad and varied remit for Green People including packaging, print collateral, digital media, as well as planning photo and video shoots where creativity, consistency and quality are key.
You will be driven, organised and able to inspire and collaborate with your team members to deliver great work. You will be responsible for the brand’s visual identity across all digital channels, ensuring beautiful, on brand and consistent creatives at all times.
This is a fast-paced work environment, so attention to detail and the ability to multi-task are essential.
Work closely with the Senior Marketing Manager to:
- Create and deliver compelling, eye-catching print and digital assets for the packaging, advertising, website, emails, display and paid social advertising
- Be responsible for the design process from the start (coordinating and logging briefs to creating concepts) to post-execution (tracking approval, print proofs to delivery)
- Design final graphics for POS, in-store graphic artwork and additional creatives throughout our flagship store in Horsham
- Work closely with printers to finalise print materials, paper weights, colour matching, quoting and ensure timely delivery
- Work closely with our Artwork to ensure that all 170+ product SKUs are up to date and coordinate and ensure timely approval of any artwork changes that are required and ensure that all artwork is approved and signed off in a timely manner
- Co-ordinate and oversee external design projects (packaging design/logo design/design consultancy) to ensure high quality design or packaging work is on-brand at all times
- Manage regular photo and video shoots to provide the marketing team fresh and exciting media that can be used across all platforms
- Work with wider creative team to ensure the look and feel is consistent with overall creative direction and the brand guidelines are adhered to and ensure that all the print and digital media that is produced is on-brand and reflects the right message at all times.
- 3+ year experience in a Graphic Design role
- A strong design portfolio demonstrating innovative digital design across all channels (advertising, mailers, in store, website, emails, social)
- Great sense of design and composition with a strong eye for layout and appreciation of brand guidelines across all devices and channels
- Well versed in Adobe Creative Suite (AI, IND, PSD, PP)
- Ideally have experience within the luxury and/or beauty/fashion sector
- Extremely organised with a focus on timely delivery and excellent communication skills
- Great understanding of colour processes and experience of print and packaging processes, including prototyping, production and working with print management companies and printers
- Meticulously organised when it comes to filing assets on company servers
- Diligent approach to ensuring all content is optimized for multiple devices
- Be self-motivated and highly organised to deliver consistently against agreed deadlines
- Photography skills are desirable but not essential
- 4% pension contribution
- Life Assurance Plan
- Extra day annual leave and £500 bonus (pro rata) after 5 years' service
- Further extra day annul leave and £1,000 bonus (pro rata) after 10 years' service
- Half day annual leave on both Christmas Eve and New Years Eve
- Free parking
- 50% discount on Green People products
Please apply in writing with a CV and covering letter outlining your salary expectations.