Want to feel like you’re making a difference at work?, looking to be a part of a sociable and friendly team?, do you want to be part of a diverse and inclusive family?
With our mighty growth plans there has never been a better time to join Learning People, we have grown to become a market leader in our field with offices in the UK, Ireland, New Zealand and Australia. During this time we have helped over 30,000 students gain the education they need to enhance their careers within the tech world.
Our Hove based online learning company is looking for a strategic Social Media Manager to join our busy team. The Social Media Manager will be responsible for the creation, implementation and curation of paid and organic campaigns across social media platforms and channels.
This is a newly created role, due to company growth. The Social Media Manager will be responsible for the creation, implementation and curation of paid and organic campaigns across social media platforms and channels.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is passionate about creating engaging, relevant and innovative content while also managing the delivery of ad campaigns and monitoring of results.
You will have experience in paid social media and have worked extensively on marketing campaigns using Facebook Business Manager and Linkedin, with a head for data and excellent attention to detail. You will have the skills to understand what drives results and analyse your campaigns.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to take ownership of and nurture the company brands’ social profiles.
We are constantly challenging ourselves, so it’s important that we have fun too, with a great timetable of year-round social events. In addition, the office is equipped with fresh fruit, a fully stocked drinks fridge and we offer weekly massages and flexible working.
What you will be doing:
- Strategise, plan and deliver new and creative digital marketing database, email, social media campaigns and communication including SEO/SEM
- Assist with integration, development and growth of company brands/websites, with responsibility for updating content and promotions
- Manage company email marketing and develop automation of bespoke consumer emails based on browsing and buying behaviour
- Manage digital marketing annual budget optimising spend and performance by identifying trends and insights
- Manage and build social media presence through engaging content
- Create engaging image graphics, video, and written content
- Build and manage ad campaigns, measuring and reporting performance and assessing against targets
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Assist with other marketing related tasks as required
What we’re looking for:
- A creative thinker, brimming with ideas of how to take clients to the next level with thump stopping content that drives the key KPIs including engagement, traffic and style perception
- Proven working experience in social media marketing
- Proactive, hardworking and ambitious mindset
- Experience growing social media followers, and improve engagement & ultimately conversions
- Holistic knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Knowledge of influencer marketing
- Finger on the pulse – ability / desire to bring fresh ideas to the table and constantly monitoring the market, tech and trends to keep clients ahead of the competition
- Excellent organisational and people skills
We are ideally seeking someone that can start as soon as possible however we will happily wait for the right candidate to accomodate notice periods etc.
What is in it for you …
- A competitive annual salary of £30,000 - £35,000
- A competitive annual leave entitlement increasing with service and an additional day off for your Birthday!
- An exciting employee benefits platform with access to an employee assistance programme, health cash incentives, virtual GP, fitness discounts and retail discounts.
- Company pension
- Opportunity to be part of a growing organisation in an exciting sector
- Office working 4 days per week with the flexiblity to work from home 1 day per week