We are currently looking to recruit 2 Membership Sales Managers; one to focus and build upon our CSI Plus (Cruise Ship Interiors) and the other to work on our brand new project EVTech 365.
Both roles will report directly into the Event Director, the Membership Sales Manager will be responsible for driving a consistent weekly sales campaign, working towards the annual event sales target. Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for the ongoing growth and success of your show – developing long term client relationships providing a mixture of new and repeat business.
The role will involve international travel and face to face selling, although 90% of the position will be telephone sales based.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Introducing and pitching the exhibition to senior decision makers from EE to global corporations through cold calling.
- Building and managing a constantly developing list of relevant leads of potential exhibiting companies.
- Travelling internationally and building relationships face to face.
- Managing and updating company CRM system (Salesforce).
- Objection Handling.
- Managing potential exhibitors through the sales funnel.
- The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial, driven and extremely persuasive.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written are essential
- Experience in a telephone based sales role is essential, along with an excellent telephone manner.
- Self motivated and well organised.
- Be adaptable and flexible enough to utilise multiple sales approaches to close business.
- Be resilient and comfortable talking with senior decision makers, company CEO’s and Presidents.
Basic salary between £27,500 and £30,000 plus bonuses and the OTE of £50,000