Digital Project Manager/Producer - (contract)
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic new project manager to come and work with us to deliver fantastic games and content for young children and their families. you'll be working on some of the worlds best known brands so a passion for children's TV and films must shine through. You will have had a minimum of 3 years experience in a busy creative studio setting, and ideally have had experience delivering game and interactive projects to strict deadlines.
Jollywise are a creative digital studio based in Brighton. We design, build, and create digital experiences that extend the story for our clients and their customers predominantly within the kids’ entertainment arena working with some of the world’s biggest entertainment brands. Our clients include Disney, Turner Broadcasting, Universal Pictures, and the BBC.
Since establishing in 2006, we have made it our mission to keep fun at the heart of everything we do. Our shared company values have cultivated a team of knowledgeable, honest, and forward-thinking creatives and technicians, making Jollywise a trusted name in the digital children’s entertainment space for over 15 years
Reporting to the Head of Production You will have a variety of projects to oversee, including, creating and maintaining websites, mobile apps, games, digital marketing content, video and a variety of other digital goodies and toys.
You will be involved in projects from the initial client brief through ideation, project scoping, production, and delivery. Your responsibility is to ensure projects come in strictly on time and on budget through effective communication, scheduling and resource management to deliver to specified standards including testing and quality assurance.
As the first point of contact when the project is in production you will collaborate with, as well as manage and direct, internal and external teams to achieve the highest standards of delivery to meet or exceed our clients’ expectations.
- Experience of working with the following software and workflow tools: Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook, Adobe Creative Suite, and project management tools such as Jira, basecamp, Float, trello and smartsheets.
- A track record of proven success with relevant examples of delivering digital projects in an agency setting.
- Skilled at delivering multiple projects using both agile and waterfall project management processes.
- Fantastic interpersonal and communication skills, both client-facing and internal. You need to be able to bring to life an idea, document it and communicate it so everyone understands the objective and the expected outcome.
- The ability to take in your stride managing several projects simultaneously, keeping all the plates spinning through meticulous prioritisation and organisation skills.
- Working with the team to find workable solutions and alternative options when you come up against problems or blockages.
- As a matter of course you communicate positively and regularly to internal and external stakeholders around project progress, managing expectations so clients are consistently delighted.
What we offer
Opportunity to work on some of the most FUN stuff ever!
Competitive Salary - £35-40k
Perks - Fresh fruit, great annual leave, cashback healthscheme, Monthly accupressure massages, annual company away weekend, and socials.
We are close to Brighton Station -
Working Patterns - We are moving to a hybrid working pattern in the near future. This will offer flexibility to all our staff with the plan on having fixed days in the office and the rest flexible accourding to peoples needs and requirements.
office hours are 9am - 5.30pm