- Home & Garden Extras
- Brighton / Hove + flexible work from home schedule
- £24,000 - £32,000 depending on experience
- Web Analysis, SEO & PPC, eCommerce
- Contract Type
Home & Garden Extras are looking for a PPC Executive to join their Digital Marketing team. Having previously relied on agencies, the company is now bringing all marketing roles in-house, creating an exciting opportunity to become a founding member of the new in-house Digital Marketing Team.
This brand-new role will initially focus on Google PPC, Facebook Ads and Amazon PPC. The successful candidate will have plenty of scope to shape the role as the team develops.
Who we are: Home & Garden Extras (part of Garden Pride Marketing) is a family-run business, established in 1990. We import and manufacture a wide range of high-quality products and are always looking to expand our product lines and reach through new online (and offline) markets.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Managing the company’s pay-per-click campaigns under the direction of the Marketing Manager.
- Undertaking the required analysis and A/B testing to identify relevant and strong keyword searches to optimise campaign success.
- Creating targeted campaigns and liaising with a content writer and graphic designer to create the required copy/creative and landing pages.
- Provide regular reports on performance metrics and market-related insights.
- Analyse, monitor and report on ROI for all PPC campaigns to the Marketing Manager.
- Manage and monitor spend to ensure it is in line with the assigned budget.
- Keep up to date with market and technology related developments.
As part of a small team, the successful candidate will also be expected the take on duties that extend beyond PPC. Including, but not limited to:
- Reviewing Google Analytics to provide an overall picture of how each of the marketing campaigns are performing (not just PPC)
- Collaborating with content writers and graphic designers to devise and implement click funnels
- Managing re-pricing tools and devising re-pricing strategies to inform PPC budgets.
This role is suitable for anyone with an analytical mind, a solid foundation of experience in PPC and a desire to expand and diversify their skills.