MPB is the world’s largest online platform for used photography and videography equipment.
We have offices in Brighton, Brooklyn and Berlin and we are the destination for people who want to buy used, high quality kit. MPB is evolving and we are increasing our presence in the cine equipment market. We’re recruiting for a Cine Equipment Specialist to join our pricing team and lead the pricing strategy for our video and cinematography equipment.
As a Cine Equipment Specialist - Pricing, you will be responsible for:
- Setting and evaluating prices for video & cinematography gear across our international markets.
- Identifying and expanding the range of cine equipment purchased by MPB.
- Making pricing decisions based on internal and external data
- Perform and respond to market and competitor analysis
- Deliver against quarterly targets for margin and inventory turn.
- In depth product knowledge of video equipment including high end cinematography gear.
- Previous experience in the cinematography market
- Analytical and data driven mindset.
- Good Excel skills
This is the ideal opportunity for someone who wants to utilise their extensive video kit knowledge within an analytical environment.
The pricing team plays an integral role at MPB and you will be at the forefront of how we continue to diversify what we offer our customers.
We support our staff and their careers in every way we can.
We provide 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, 4% employer contributory pension scheme, private healthcare from your start date and flexible hybrid working options.
You will also have access to our EAP, a range of employee discounts, a buzzing social calendar and a dog friendly workplace.
Want to know more about MPB?........