Are you organised, friendly and interested in digital products?
Sussex-based web development agency who specialise in online accessibility are looking for a project manager to oversee project operations. Part-time and flexible working applicants are welcome to apply.
If you are an experienced, dynamic project manager who has managed a variety of complex digital projects and who has a knack of keeping a team happy and motivated, we’d love you to apply for a job at Huxley!
You’ll ensure our projects are delivered on-time and on-budget and with full transparency and efficiency of communication with our clients and staff. We will encourage you to challenge us where needed and contribute to the development of company processes and to our wider business strategy.
We are a small, tight-knit team, and provide our staff with the autonomy and space they need to create quality work for a diverse array of clients, as well as the support required to allow their knowledge and confidence to grow. We currently use
Recent work has included making websites and running user testing for public and third sector organisations including the National Infrastructure Commission, the City of London, the The British Council, Large County Councils, Arts Organisations and more!
At Huxley, we strive to make a positive difference to the Internet – which needs to become a more inclusive, ethical environment everyone we can all trust. If this resonates with you, and you are excited by a career with Huxley – please get in touch.
We are committed to inclusion and diversity, and welcome applications from people with a disability or long-term health condition.
If you have any questions about the position. feel free to email us.
Within this role, you would be accountable for the following:
- Project Scoping and Resource Planning
- Client account management.
- Management of project kick-offs, sprint planning, sprint reviews, project retrospectives
- Confident collaboration with all stakeholders
- Management of our ongoing service and support retainers
- Reporting of project progress and task completion to clients
- Contribution to business strategy and definition of project management processes
- Weekly reporting on key project progress metrics for the team
- The ability to lead and share your knowledge of agile principles and practices to our team and clients
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 5+ years experience working in the digital industry.
- Agile Project Management experience / qualifications
- Scrum Master
- Business planning experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Appreciation of software development processes
- PRINCE2 project management
- Account Management expertise
- Business planning and strategy experience
- Experience managing projects for public and third sector organisations
- An understanding of Government Digital Services principles of governance
What you can expect from Huxley
- To work in a relaxed company which strives to produce a creative, positive and supportive team-based work environment
- You can expect to be an important part of the team, contributing from day one, making a difference to our clients and their businesses and helping to grow our business
- Flexible working hours
- Birthday off
- Team social events.
- Freedom of Speech!
No Agencies - we have recruitment partners already.
Huxley Digital provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.