Junior WordPress Developer
We are looking for a Junior WordPress Developer to join our thriving team at Bamboo Nine. We are a digital marketing agency, specialising in Paid Media and SEO. We need someone with a passion for creating beautiful and engaging digital experiences to join our growing web development department.
The role will entail collaborating with the technical team to review and improve accessibility and user experience on existing sites, supporting the SEO team with content updates and implementing new page designs, and assisting in testing, optimising and launching new builds.
You will be working closely with other developers, designers, and the SEO team to ensure that our sites are highly accessible and are built with SEO in mind.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Proficient in HTML, CSS, and JS
- Previous experience using WordPress
- Understanding of responsive development concepts
- Knowledge of accessibility standards
- An interest in UX design
- Experience working with Gutenberg, and Advanced Custom Fields
- Familiarity using PHP to customise WordPress
Bamboo Nine is a fast-growing company with a close-knit team and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop their skills and be part of an ambitious business that will continue to grow and evolve. We will provide additional learning resources, regular progress meetings and opportunities to grow your skillset with the support of a senior developer.
Along with the required technical skills we are also looking for someone who has:
- A strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to provide rationale behind your thinking and decision-making
- An ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- A positive can-do attitude and keen to learn
Bamboo Nine has an exciting future, and we want you to be part of it!