We are emotive, a global, award-winning healthcare communications agency based in London & West Sussex who are transforming lives by inspiring change that has a positive impact on people’s health. We recognise that only true engagement can facilitate change and we use our combination of scientific, creative and technical expertise to stimulate optimal participation of all those in the care pathway. We are proud to work with amazing clients on some of the most exciting and meaningful products that will transform healthcare and our values; IMAGINATION, COLLABORATION, EMPOWERMENT, INTEGRITY and AGILITY to reflect this. We seek to hire extraordinary talent with the right skills and experience and who hold these same values.
We are also part of a collection of individual, best-in-class agencies and consultancies called Synaptiq Health who provide life science clients with integrated or standalone support services across the three key components critical to product success; INSIGHT, ENGAGEMENT and ACCESS.
Contribute to the planning and delivery of client campaigns and PR and advocacy initiatives at the UK, European or global level to the client’s satisfaction, ensuring quality deliverables on time and within budget. This specific role will relate to our work with public health clients, including our advocacy work and medical congress activity.
- Provide support to team members in the development and delivery of account activities for clients.
- Take responsibility for the delivery of account activities; assist with the coordination of schedules for allocated projects or items in conjunction with Account Manager and/or Account Director, keeping them informed of progress; liaise with internal departments as appropriate to coordinate delivery of projects.
- Attend client meetings alongside other members of the account or project team. Maintain client contact as appropriate with the direction of other members of the account team.
- Develop and maintain overview of project budgets and track regularly to ensure cost effective delivery of projects, reviewing with Account Manager/Director regularly to identify any issues.
- Undertake background research for, assist in development of new business and current account proposals where appropriate. Assist Account Manager/Director in the identification of any potential needs of existing clients.
- Become familiar with the therapeutic areas of projects and develop understanding of client objectives, in addition to growing an understanding of health and pharmaceutical communications strategies and industry.
- Maintain general knowledge of all emotive services.
- Perform other account support duties as assigned.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with colleagues at all levels within the company.
- Ensure you understand and adhere to the agency’s values.
- Perform other duties related to the business as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Experience of participating in a team.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Ability to maintain demanding timelines. Adaptability and flexibility to changing priorities and ability to work simultaneously on multiple priorities.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Flexible personality and a quick learner.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including developing customer service skills.
- Capacity for understanding financial activities.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Strong organisational, planning and logistics skills.
- Sound judgement and ability to distinguish when further supervision is required.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results to the appropriate quality and timeline metrics.
- Strong software and computer skills, including MS Office applications.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Ideally 1+ years work experience OR relevant degree/qualification.
- May require travel within and outside the UK.
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays + 3 days off for Christmas + Birthday day off + buying options
- 4-day flex (work remotely 4 days a week - options to be fully office based in our London or Sussex office if you prefer)
- 6 weeks paid sabbatical after 5 years’ service
- Subsidised gym membership
- Private medical insurance
- Pension (5% employer contribution)
- Annual personal learning budget
- Perkbox and Perkbox Medical
- Support and wellbeing services
- Flu Jab
- Eye Tests
We look forward to hearing from you!