A Big Small Opportunity
How do you fancy working on some of the world’s biggest and best-known brands from a beautiful office in the South Downs that also happens to be an art gallery on occasions?
We’re the Big Small Agency, and we support global brands from our office in Lewes. As a designer, you’ll be working on the likes of American Express and Uber as part of a fun, friendly and ambitious team of talented creatives.
You’ll need experience designing a range of comms within existing brand guidelines, as well as a passion for developing new and exciting brand identities. A love of the visual arts is an absolute must, as is a keen eye for detail. We want to see your enthusiasm for design and how it can help us build our clients’ brands.
Now for the detail – you’ll need skills and experience in the following:
- Educated in a design or digital media design related degree or relevant experience in the industry.
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite: Flash/HTML5 Animation, Adobe After Effects, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver (or other HTML programming software), Design for Web, Mobile and Print.
- Ability to interpret briefs and turn around creative response quickly, efficiently with quality.
- An understanding of HTML web or email coding with a desire to develop and learn.
- Artworking for print.
- A portfolio of work demonstrating both original design and use of existing brand guidelines (where possible).
- Keen eye for detail and consistency.
Bonus skills & experience:
- Intermediate website coding experience
- Responsive email coding – HTML/CSS
- Experience using cross-browser testing programmes such as Litmus and trouble shooting issues.
For the right candidate, we are happy to offer flexible home working too.
To apply for this role, please send your CV, including examples of your work and a covering letter outlining why you would be suitable for this position.