Experienced Full-Stack Developer
- Lawsons Global Recruitment
- Wadhurst, East Sussex
- £40,000 - £45,000
- Full Stack Development
- Contract Type
Established in 1989, KHL Group is the leading supplier of international construction & power information in the world. It has achieved rapid growth via a market focus and a deep knowledge of the global marketplace. Editorial quality and independence from commercial pressures is why KHL enjoys a loyal readership, which is the foundation of long-term success for a media company.
KHL Group is a diversified media company that delivers information in whatever format the market demands. Using its strong market-leading magazine brands, KHL has expanded into digital magazines, newsletters, apps, directories, new media technologies, exhibitions, conferences, awards, and where relevant, strategic joint ventures.
KHL is uniquely positioned to provide route to market, via multiple platforms, for its clients.
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Software and Web Developer to become an active member of our small, but progressive and expanding development team. Your crucial role will be responsible for developing and maintaining new and existing internal systems and web services.
*COMBINED HOME/OFFICE WORKING*
This is an excellent and exciting opportunity for a practical, technical, well rounded and positive individual. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working within a development team, having previous knowledge and qualifications within the below technologies.
• HTML, CSS, XML, C#
• ASP.NET Core MVC
• .NET Core Identity
• API’s with ASP.NET Core
• MySQL & MSSQL
• Bootstrap Framework
• WinForms and WPF Desktop Applications
• Google API’s
• Google Analytics
• Google Ad Manager
• Microsoft DevOps
• Microsoft Azure
About the role:
You will report to the IT Manager and will be responsible for developing and maintaining new and existing internal systems and web services. You will have a proven track record with excellent project management skills and the ability to provide new ideas and solutions. Key responsibilities and criteria include:
- Highly organised with good time management
- Well rounded and positive individual
- Possess strong problem-solving skills, with high technical and analytical abilities
- Practical and able to multi-task
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to provide new ideas and solutions
- Able to work within the team, and as part of a multidisciplinary team, providing assistance to the junior developers when necessary.
- Deployment of web projects and support tickets
- Able to debug your own code and that of others
- Ensure all projects undergo thorough testing and meet KPIs
- Provide accurate time estimates and updates for all projects
- Keen interest in staying up to date with latest advancements
The company’s UK HQ is based in fantastic new offices near Tunbridge Wells, with parking, gym and dining facilities.
Please visit www.khl.com to learn more about our business.