Digital Project Manager
We are looking for a highly organised and experienced Digital Project Manager to join our growing team and play a key role in the agency’s growth. Reporting to the Agency Director, you will take ownership of project management function developing and implementing the systems necessary for the efficient delivery of client work, all whilst managing multiple projects simultaneously.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious candidate to make real change and develop professionally in an award-winning agency in the heart of Brighton.
Key accountabilities & responsibilities
- Accountable for the efficient delivery of client work across the agency.
- Responsible for the project management of multiple web projects simultaneously, ensuring work is delivered in-scope, on-time and on-budget.
- Assisting with the definition and documenting of project scope, schedule and budget.
- Identifying, managing and preventing scope creep at the earliest opportunity, playing an active role in securing additional budget as required.
- Leading client meetings as necessary to ensure projects stay on track whilst maintaining and developing client relationships.
- Managing resourcing and capacity across the agency, utilising both internal and freelance resources as necessary.
- Ensuring clear communication and understanding is present both internally and externally throughout the project lifecycle.
- Project profitability.
- Timely delivery of projects.
- Efficient resourcing and capacity management.
- Client satisfaction (NPS).
Required skills & experience
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in a similar role.
- Highly organised and detail focussed, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Highly skilled at technical task management with an understanding of appropriate resources required for each task.
- Experienced in, and knowledge of, a variety of project management and time-tracking softwares (such as Trello, Monday, Harvest and Float).
- Strong understanding of burndown charts and strategies to avoid overspend.
- Excellent communication skills and professional customer service.
- Good knowledge of current web technologies.
Desirable skills & experience
- Proficient in the use of CMS systems (Wordpress, Laravel, Shopify).
- Deep understanding of web development processes.
- Experience of using Hubspot CRM.
- Experience managing Agile and Waterfall projects.
- Experience managing the QA process for web and marketing projects.
- Sound knowledge of digital marketing processes
- Salary dependent on experience.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays.
- An additional day off for your birthday.
- An extra day added to your holiday allowance each year.
- Access to company healthcare scheme.
- Regular company socials.
- Most Valuable Player prizes.
- Supportive working environment.
Joining our team
As a growing digital-first agency, our days are packed with exciting client work, inspiring thought sharing sessions, technical challenges and plenty of fun along the way. We work hard, but understand the importance of a healthy balance too. We encourage transparency and promote openness. We're a company that believes everyone should have a voice and the platform to create positive change. As part of our dedicated team of digital professionals, you'll get the chance to learn about many aspects of the business, alongside opportunities for professional development and progression within the agency. We're ambitious and driven, with great clients, fascinating projects and an inclusive culture.
If this feels like a good fit we’d love to hear from you! Send us your CV along with a covering letter, indicating your current salary and notice period in your application.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation the majority of our team are working remotely. We have accommodated our office in line with social distancing best practice and have a process in place should any of the team have a need to work from the office. Policies will continue to be reviewed in line with government guidance.
No recruiters please!