About the job
We are looking to welcome an Account Manager to Major Digital to become an effective member of our small, talented team.
This opportunity is ideal for someone who enjoys working across a range of digital projects in a variety of sectors and wants to try to improve the lives of our clients and their users.
You will act as a conduit between our clients and the rest of our team, with an aim to maximise success for both parties. Project and retainer status should be managed with regular communication with clients to ensure everyone is kept up-to-date.
Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) is therefore a must-have, whilst being able to understand and evaluate requests from clients to brief internally being of high importance.
- Build strong relationships with our clients to help us deliver for their needs
- Define a strategic direction of communication with clients
- Confident direct collaboration with all stakeholders
- Ensuring clients are kept up-to-date with progress of on-going projects and retainers
- Collaborate with the internal team on briefs and project statuses
- Assist with on-going implementation of business strategy
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
We’re a small, growing agency who have been running since 2007. We pride ourselves on our honesty and transparency with clients and each other, whilst ensuring we remain friendly and empathic in our interactions and work.
Our core values are to try to improve the lives of others, whether that be via a digital product, a creative solution or even just a helpful conversation. We love our work and take pride in what we do. Ensuring our team has a healthy work-life balance is key to delivering effectively so we’re flexible to both regular working options and ad-hoc requirements to ensure everyone remains happy and energised.
The majority of our work is digital-focused, though we offer a range of creative and user-experience services as well. We work on a wide range of innovative digital projects across a variety of sectors.
Our office is located at the new innovation hub Plus X on Lewes Road.
You and this role
- 2+ years of experience in an account management role
- Experience in a digital agency
- Able to bring something new and fresh to the team
- £27,000 – £35,000 depending on experience
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Company Pension Contributions
- Flexible working
- Company laptop
- Yearly training budget
- Collaborative company culture
We’re working flexibly whilst still in the pandemic, with the majority of the team working a few days in the office and a few days at home.
How to apply
Send your CV and a covering letter (outling why you would be suitable for this role) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, we will be interviewing as soon as we receive applications. We will be in touch if we’d like to take your application further.