- From £30,000 depending on experience
- Back-End Development, Full Stack Development
- Contract Type
With 19 years of digital development experience, Boxharry specialises in CRM integration, web application development, website design and development and Umbraco support. We work right in the heart of Brighton with organisations of all sizes to bring their digital applications to life and support them during their lifecycle.
We are looking for a .Net developer with a minimum of 1 year industry experience to compliment our existing small and friendly development team. Reporting to one of our senior developers, you will deliver projects for clients in a wide range of sectors. You will also develop and expand our in-house applications, all built in .NET primarily using the MVC design pattern. A good understanding of C# and the .NET framework are the main skills needed to fit into the role. Flexibility and the ability to deliver in a dynamic environment are important. You will also be a good communicator as you will take part in daily stand ups, planning sessions and liaise with clients as and when required.
- A minimum of 1 year .Net industry experience
- A fundamental knowledge of the .NET framework
- An understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- Proficient in C#
- Understanding of the MVC design pattern
- An understanding of relational database design and SQL
- Proficient in HTML
- Ability to write clean, maintainable code of a high quality
In return Boxharry will offer you – 25 days annual leave, pension scheme, hybrid office and home working after your induction PLUS
Christmas shut down, half day on your birthday, beer Fridays, regular team socials, a great working atmosphere and working in a cool office bang in the centre of Brighton.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Similar searches: Back-End Development, Brighton and Hove, Full Stack Development