About West End
We are an international communications partner for leading global brands, established in 1981, we’ve had over 40 years’ experience of staying ahead of the game. We are seeking an IT technician to support our daily operations.
You’ll be working alongside our highly creative and specialist team of Designers, Programmers, Copywriters, Video Producers and Project Coordinators, building highly immersive learning, communication, and events for a host of leading organisations.
An IT Technician, you’ll be responsible for maintaining the computer and network systems of our organisation, including troubleshooting and diagnosing computer hardware and software issues, setting up computer networks and assisting employees and customers with IT-related problems.
• Overseeing daily operations and assisting in allocating resources
• Ensuring that staff are following computer use, information security and privacy policies
• Managing and providing technical guidance to team members
• Resolving client queries and problems
• Assessing client computer needs, shortcomings and requirements
• Managing and controlling the installation of server installs
• Designing, managing, and installing complex network installs
• Working with Accounts team to generate reports with Sage
- Full time, office based
Salary and benefits:
£20,000 - £30,000 per annum (subject to experience)
Holiday allowance of 20 days (building to 25 days over 5 years)
company pension scheme & life assurance after qualifying period