Senior Project/Account Manager - Healthcare
About West End
We are an international communications partner for leading global brands, established in 1981, we’ve had over 40 years’ experience of staying ahead of the game. We are seeking a Senior Project/Account Manager with strong healthcare experience.
You’ll be working alongside our highly creative and specialist team of Designers, Programmers, Copywriters, Video Producers and Project Coordinators, building highly immersive learning, communication, and events for a host of leading Pharma Companies.
To embrace and develop new, and existing product/educational campaigns and other initiatives. To develop solutions that are robust, yet provide innovative, well-designed solutions, that reflect the core values of our clients.
You’ll be working in a highly collaborative environment where shared knowledge and a thorough understanding of resources aligned to client needs are paramount to successful outcomes.
- To oversee all aspects of client accounts and projects within it – from taking the client brief, developing and delivering our response, managing programme implementation from end to end, troubleshooting relationship issues and deploying effective key account management techniques to grow the business we have with our clients.
- An ability to present solutions and to story tell the journey.
- To have accountability for managing the budgets of a client throughout the projects.
- Ensure that all content is compliant to regulations.
- To play an active role in generating proposals and pitching for new projects.
- Understanding digital transformation and communicating these advantages/disadvantages to clients and agencies.
- Experience of leading project delivery teams from creative concepts to delivery.
- A thorough understanding of Big Pharma (and other large Corporations) and understanding the operational models that are applied.
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently.
- Willingness to travel, as the world re-opens to live events and to attend face to face briefings.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion for fast-paced and varied environments.
- Full-time position, office based.
Salary and benefits:
Salary subject to experience.
Holiday allowance of 20 days (building to 25 days over 5 years)
Company pension scheme & life assurance after qualifying period