Who we are - Travelopia
Operating across the globe including Europe, Australia, North America and Canada, we’re passionate about being the best and pride ourselves on the unique and diverse range of holiday experiences we offer our customers. Our combined businesses are the world’s largest provider of specialist and experiential travel with a range of unique experiences, from private jets, polar expeditions, sailing, ski holidays and more.
The Senior C# Developer will be responsible for designing and implementing code; working with business units to create the best solutions. You will be expected to create modern applications alongside a team of developers, having strong collaboration and communication skills are beneficial to the role.
What you will be doing:
- Maintain the existing application built using C# MVC and WebForms backed by Entity Framework and a SQL Server database.
- Work closely with the businesses to understand where the software doesn’t yet meet their needs, then design and build suitable solutions.
- Provide technical direction and mentoring for other developers.
- Review and improve the team’s development and testing practises.
- Build an automated deployment process using a CI server such as Jenkins.
- Writing unit and integration tests to ensure a reliable product.
- Oversight of contract developers as and when required.
- University Degree or Diploma in Software Engineering, Information Systems or related experience.
- Five plus years’ experience working in software development, either in C# or a web-based framework in another language.
- You take pride in producing a product that is well built and most importantly meets the needs of the customer.
- Strong collaborator open to sharing ideas while assisting to improve their skills.
- Ability to mentor, coach and lead a team of technical members
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written to communicate at all levels within the organization.
- Highly analytical with superior problem-solving capabilities.
We are looking for an experienced Sr. Developer who can collaborate closely with the business to provide solutions, in addition to providing coaching and mentoring to junior developers! Please connect with us today by submitting a copy of your CV online!