Junior Graphic Designer
- Arundel Rd, Worthing BN13 3EP
- £22,549 - £24,882 PA Salary period
- Design / Creative
- Contract Type
We're looking for a creative, ambitious and technically skilled graphic designer with bags of enthusiasm for our new Junior Designer role.
Who we are:
We provide specialist NHS mental health and learning disability services in south east England. People receive care, treatment and support from us in hospital, at home and from a range of community services. Our services are rated ‘Good’ by the Care Quality Commission and ‘Outstanding’ for caring.
What we can offer you:
When you join us, you’ll be coming to work in an organisation that puts people first. We’ll do everything we can to make you feel valued, respected and included. You will be given plenty of opportunities here for your career to flourish. We’re an organisation which is strong on innovation, research and learning, and we will support your development and help you learn new skills in whichever team or service you work in.
What we are looking for:
Diploma level in Graphic Design or equivalent experience.
Excellent working knowledge of design software (such as InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Professional) and Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel). Knowledge of video editing and animation software such as Premiere Pro, After Effects and Animate, is a plus.
- Expertise in the field of graphic design for print and web
- A keen eye for attention to detail
- Familiar with web-based applications for intranet and website publishing including social media and survey development
- Experience of managing design projects from initial brief through to print production
- Experience of managing workloads effectively and allocating resources accordingly
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to help the department provide a responsive service to the Trust
- Ability to manage unpredictable work patterns
- Ability to manage frequent interruptions to deal with urgent requests