Digital Marketing Manager
- Brighton/Sussex - Homebased
- £29,100 for 28 hrs (FTE £36,375)
- Usability, Marketing / PR
- Contract Type
AbilityNet's vision is a digital world accessible to all - helping disabled and older people use tech to achieve their goals at home, at work, and in education.
We're looking for an experienced B2B or B2C marketing manager to join AbilityNet's busy marketing team, promoting our commercial and charitable services, including:
- free IT support for disabled and older people, provided by over 300 volunteers;
- free information resources used by disabled people, charities, businesses and many others;
- commercial services used by global corporates, SMEs, universities, government services and many others;
- a programme of paid-for training courses relating to accessibility and workplace inclusion;
- TechShare Pro, Europe's largest accessibility and inclusive design event, sponsored by Microsoft, Google, Sony and many other global brands.
The day to day work is extremely varied and very rewarding.
Almost everything we do is digital by default, so you'll be very comfortable working with websites, email, social media, blogs, videos, downloads, clickthroughs, SEO, analytics and typical digital marketing tools.
You’ll be happy working in a small home-based team, able to manage your time effectively, balance a varied workload and juggle relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
The marketing team is home-based in Sussex, so you need to be within easy travelling distance of Brighton for team meetups (when permitted). We have an office in London which is used for meetings with other colleagues and we attend various face-to-face events and conferences around the UK (when permitted).
Finally, we all love the positive impact we make at AbilityNet - this is a perfect job if you want make the world a better place.