ProvisionPoint is seeking a motivated Marketing Specialist to join our growing business. This is an unmissable opportunity for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is looking for the next challenge in their career.
- Create high quality campaigns that help support the company’s growth objectives
- Work with the business, customers, and partners to develop content
- Write accurate and engaging copy for diverse marketing distribution
- Manage web presence including SEO and PPC
- Manage and monitor all social media channels
- Organise and oversee business involvement in exhibitions and digital events
- Measure and evaluate marketing success
Ideally, we are expecting at least 3 years experience working in marketing roles. Initially, the role will be a solo marketing position within the business however there will be future opportunities to select and nurture a whole team and progress into a marketing management role.
Due to the remote nature of the job, a high level of organisation is essential. There will also be some travel opportunities to conferences and meetups with key staff members. A generous package awaits, with great additional benefits including flexible working, paid-for learning, Perks @ Work, healthcare, and more.
Please note we do not work with agencies and can we kindly ask they do not make contact.