Digital Project Manager
- Brighton, East Sussex
- £35,000 to £45,000 per annum
- Project Management
- Mid-Level, Junior-Level
- Contract Type
About NLS and the Role
NLS are a fast-paced, busy and growing digital agency within the healthcare, government and technology sectors. We thrive in making digital products like apps, e-learning, websites, digital services, and digital marketing campaigns for our clients. Our commitment to exceptional customer service means we have a great record of retaining our clients and attracting new business. In fact, we are proud to claim that we are growing at 40% - 50% per annum.
We work hard and play hard so whilst there’s a low-level, buzzy environment in the office, there’s always quiet space too. We don’t have bean bags, but we do have beer on tap, some very decent coffee and we hold many social events to decompress and mingle!
We are now looking to add another experienced and versatile Digital Project Manager to our client services team, someone who can proactively help us improve our client experience and internal processes even further, with a combination of imagination, experience, and inspiration!
What’s in it for you?
- It’s a full-time, permanent role, with a salary in range of £35k - £45K, dependent on experience and potential
- We offer a company contributory Pension Scheme
- We value our staff and operate a Reward & Recognition scheme, including bonuses and gifts
- You will have access to valuable support via our Employee Assistance Programme (with Bhsf Connect)
- Access to a generous holiday allowance, including your birthday off
- Central Brighton location (hybrid working will be considered)
- Training & Development opportunities, including regular reviews
- Demonstrable digital project management experience
- You need to know your onions on at least the basic design and technical aspect of the digital stuff we produce
- A record of steering cross functional teams to ensure they deliver on sprints/ budget/ deadlines
- Exceptional client facing communication skills
- Strong planning skills and the ability to present plans to clients, and get their buy-in
- A commitment to Quality Assurance, including hands-on QA or testing experience
- Experience of managing design and developer resources (in-house and freelance)
- Agency background
- Agile methodology and implementation experience, and ceremony ethos
- Experience with: JIRA, Synergist would be useful as this is our daily toolkit
- You will have meticulous attention to detail
- Team ethos – you’ll have no hesitation in rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in
- Strong customer service focus – our clients are everything
- Committed to continuous improvement
- Excellent interpersonal skills, confident and enthusiastic with the ability to give and receive honest feedback
- Multi-tasking is your middle name!
We currently follow the government’s COVID-19 guidelines, with a mix of working remotely/in the office. Under normal circumstances, you would be expected to attend our offices in Brighton, East Sussex and as such must be able and willing to commute when required. You must also have the right to work in the UK to be considered for this role.
Applications will be reviewed from 4th January 2022
Similar searches: Brighton and Hove, Project Management