PPC/Paid Media Manager
Posh Totty Designs is an independent, multi-channel retailer who have been specialising in handmade personalised jewellery and keepsakes for fifteen years. We have one of the biggest silver and gold jewellery workshops in the south. As a company we place a premium on design and customer experience. All our products are available on our website, in our stores (Brighton and London), on over 10 global marketplaces and in concessions in department stores.
Working with the marketing team, you’ll be tasked with bringing all paid activity in house and will be responsible for the shape, drive and delivery of Paid Media space across PPC, paid social, remarketing, and other paid channels.
Anyone joining us at this stage has a great chance of building an amazing career and play an integral part in helping shape both the role and the future of the company.
Hours: This can be a full time or part time role . The postion requires someone who is available to work a combination of in-house and work from home days.
• Manage PPC & paid media campaigns across all search, social, display and retargeting networks.
• Conduct extensive keyword research, analysis and testing of keyword performance across multiple channels
• Understand market and retail trends to build highly competitive campaign structures.
• Optimise campaigns across multiple channels in a strategic way in order to deliver the best ROI.
• Ensure successful campaigns, managing bids and budget.
• Help set and deliver on KPI’s and advise on campaign optimisation.
• Optimise all PPC activity, including bid management, copywriting and competitor benchmarking.
• Keep up to date with the latest developments and trends across PPC and Paid Media.
• Work alongside Ecommerce Manager and the Marketing team.
• At least 2 years’ experience working within paid media.
• Experience with Google, Google Shopping, Bing, Facebook, Instagram and ideally Pinterest.
• An understanding of the retail and / or jewellery & gifting sector would be beneficial.
• A good understanding of Affiliate marketing and using Awin is highly desirable.
• A sound working understanding of bid management tools.
• An excellent proactive attitude with an ability to work well in a small team and independently.
• Strong analytical and reporting skills.
• Google AdWords Certification would be beneficial.
• A good understanding of SEO and key word strategy and specifically SEMrush software is desirable but not essential.
Benefits and Perks!
- Flexible working options
- Invitations to social networking events and conferences
- A training budget to learn new skills relevant to the role
- The chance to be an early integral part of a growing ‘gazelle’ business
- Generous staff discount on all products and workshops
- 28 days holiday + extra days for birthday & service
- Performance related bonus