B2B Digital Marketing Manager
We are looking for a proactive, driven, and organised B2B Digital Marketing Manager.
We work with exciting global business brands to help them lead change on issues from sustainability and global trade to digital transformation and the future of work. This is an exciting time for our growing business, and we are looking for a B2B Digital Marketing Manager to help us achieve the next level of growth.
Your mission is to get our outstanding team and their award-winning work in front of marketing and business decision-makers in large corporate clients in the UK, the US and other key business locations.
This will include:
- Proactive lead generation activities including proactive outbound campaigns, events, partnerships, networks etc.
- Responsibility for supporting effective conversion of leads
- Manage proactive outbound lead generation campaigns using key martech platforms, webinars, partnerships etc. To include:
- Leading “who, why and when?”, cold outreach by email, managing follow up across the team and tracking activity.
- Supporting our marketing team to organise events, webinars and partnerships, and being responsible for following up with outreach. Develop themed outreach with marketing.
- Capitalising on key corporate and marketing activity to support lead generation e.g. award wins, client launches.
- Lead Networking and Memberships programme – responsible for key memberships, partner relationships and annual networking calendar. Mobilize our team to attend regular relevant events and maximise ROI from our industry partnerships and membership organisations, including working with our marketing team to secure speaker opportunities for key Directors.
- Champion marketing across the consultancy.
- Work in collaboration with the marketing and content teams to ensure that marketing and business development are aligned and working effectively together.
- Share best practice across the business to ensure marketing learnings / pitch innovations are shared widely.
- Provide timely and constructive feedback, support and guidance using the Dog Development process.
You will work closely with the following team members to support effective delivery of your role – bringing smooth coordination and consistency to our business development process:
- Divisional Directors responsible for proposal and pitch content and presentations.
- Marketing team responsible for content, PR / social media and awards programme.
- Content team responsible for website, website content and copywriting of required updates to case studies, credentials etc.
- Finance team/MD will provide support with procurement / RFIs, commercial and legal.
- Extensive B2B digital marketing experience working across key data and martech platforms.
- Extensive experience with B2B marketing software such as marketing automation platforms, databases, social media management and monitoring tools, website, and SEO analytics.
- Experience in B2B digital marketing and/or business development for an agency, consultancy or similar services business.
- The following more specific experience would also be valuable but not essential:
- Experience targeting large corporate B2B decision-makers, including CMOs.
- Experience working within a small or mid-sized entrepreneurial business to engage with large corporate customers.
- Experience responding to large corporate procurement teams.
- Knowledge or experience of our target industry sectors, including financial services, technology and /or professional services.
- Highly organised individual able to project manage and create and maintain effective processes and systems to ensure the smooth running of business development operations. Capable of juggling multiple responsibilities and priorities, calm under pressure of deadlines
- Driven, self-starting and goal-orientated with proven experience in delivering activity and results.
- A strong communicator – written and verbal - with excellent attention to detail.
- A polished and professional individual adept in building senior relationships and networks and managing key partnerships.
- Able to work both autonomously and in teams, effectively manage upwards to keep senior leaders on track, collaborate with our marketing / content team and work across teams to help them and the organisation to maximise potential.
Check out our Instagram account to keep up to date on our latest adventures.
Please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org