- Liquid Studio Ltd
- Lewes / Hybrid
- £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
- Account Handling, Design / Creative
- Contract Type
We are an award winning independent design and branding agency that has built a reputation for strategically-led, high quality work across brand and communications.
We’re currently a lean and nimble team that offers an expansive range of design and digital capabilities. We have a history of building successful brands across a diverse and exciting range of industries, and we’re equally happy launching local start-ups as we are servicing major brand-owners. We’re based in Lewes, Sussex.
This is an exciting time for the studio. Our reputation and client portfolio is growing fast, and we need to build a team that can continually deliver work of the highest standard.
We’re looking for a dynamic, self-motivated Account Manager to join the team. They will be working across our portfolio, often leading day-to-day client communications, managing projects from brief to delivery and actively reinforcing our reputation for service and creative excellence.
- Support the existing management and creative teams
- Be a key point of contact for regular client comms via emails, calls/video calls / in-person meetings, demonstrating organisational skills and attention to detail at all times.
- Receive, interpret and develop creative briefs (challenging where appropriate). Establish clear objectives and scope for each project and ensure teams have all the assets they need to get started.
- Update and manage project documents – presentations, estimates, briefings and schedules.
- Manage timelines and budgets for projects from initial proposals to implementation.
- Receive feedback and amends from clients and ensure they are implemented correctly and efficiently. Proof-check materials and manage delivery back to clients.
- Retain and grow strong client partnerships by delivering excellence and building trust.
- Support the agency's new business efforts with credentials and pitches.
Qualities, characteristics and requirements:
- You have a positive, personable and proactive approach
- Calm and confident manner
- Excellent communicator (both written and verbal)
- Effective presentation skills
- Great organisational skills, skill in prioritising tasks
- Sound commercial awareness and numerical literacy
- Exceptional attention to detail in all matters with a focus on delivery excellence
- Able to perform and be productive even under pressure
- Comfortable with responsibility
- Ability to work as member of a team
- Good computer skills
- Intellectual ability to recognise and develop commercial opportunity
- A good understanding of marketing and strategic insight.
- A passion for the creative sector
We have an open mind about applicants’ previous experience. You may be relatively new to the industry, (eg a marketing/ communications graduate or someone with 2 years commercial experience) or you may have solid industry/agency experience looking to make a change or a return to the industry after a break.
We are seeking someone dedicated to continuous improvement, looking to join a lean, agile and ambitious environment that offers a different challenge every day and plenty of opportunity for the future.
£25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
Holidays: 20 days not including public holidays, your birthday or the Christmas shut-down.
Location: Flexible split between on-site (in Lewes) and WFH for optimum work/life balance.
Flexible working hours
Pet friendly studio
Regular social and experiential off-sites
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org including a CV and salary expectations.
Liquid Studio is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Similar searches: Account Handling, Design / Creative, Lewes