Junior UI/UX Designer
Metricell is on a mission to deliver connectivity. We work with our customers in the telecommunications industry to design, deliver and manage wireless communication networks – with a shared ambition of achieving flawless network experience.
Do you want to make a big impact in a small amount of time? Are you a great team player with bags of self-motivation? If so, we want to hear from you!
We are offering exciting opportunities to join our award-winning technology company. Metricell is on an ambitious journey to supply its market-leading software to governments, network operators and everyday businesses across the globe, and we’d love you to be part of this.
Our entrepreneurial team shares a passion for technology and we provide a great environment for you to grow and develop your career. Together, we achieve breakthrough results for our clients. You will be expected to play your part, right from the start.
Metricell’s Product department are incredibly excited to welcome a new UX/UI designer to join our team. We are looking for someone to hit the ground running and has the ability to assist with the development of our award-winning product suite. The ideal candidate should be a proactive, motivated self-starter and thrives on being part of a close-knit team.
Your day to day responsibilities include:
· Lead the UI/UX development of new products and features
· Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
· Putting the customer first when designing, ensuring a quality user journey through the products
· Collaborate with business stakeholders, Product Management and development teams to take products from concept to launch
· Own and enforce product style guide
· Engage with our customers, performing UI/UX assessments and workshops
· Lead product sign-off and development kick-off meetings
We require you to have:
· Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Adobe XD, InDesign, etc.)
· A passion for Interaction Design
· Fluent written & spoken English skills
· Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
· Good overall IT skills
· A driven, confident, flexible, hardworking and team player attitude
· Desire to learn fast and develop a career in Product Design
· The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
· Applicant should already have legal right to work in UK
· An interest or knowledge of telecoms, mobile networks and technology
· Prior experience with Jira