- Job Title: Project Manager
- Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
- Responsible to: Associate Directors
- Annual Leave: Up to 25 days per annum pro rata plus bank holidays
- Bonus Offering: up to £2,000 per annum (up to £500 performance-based bonus per quarter)
- Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week
- Additional Perks: Annual Gym Membership / contribution to mobile phone bill
Do you have what it takes to manage multiple quick turnaround projects for a variety of interesting clients? Can you collaborate with colleagues and clients to deliver high-quality market research projects? Are you ready to join a passionate team and help us grow together?
Roots Research is a rapidly expanding company, with a fun fast-paced office environment. You’ll be joining our dedicated and enthusiastic team, working together to make sure projects run smoothly and deliver high-quality market research insights. All with a smile and sense of humour!
As a Project Manager, you’ll be running a number of projects at any one time – all with quick turnarounds (typically 2 - 4 weeks). From charity focus groups to car clinics, no one client or project is the same! On a day-to-day basis, you’ll be recruiting respondents and managing a team of co-ordinators and recruitment partners. Alongside day-to-day tasks, you’ll also be doing a bit of event management. This includes making sure all research participants arrive and take part effectively, as well as handling logistics (such as venue booking and catering).
Your regular communications with clients will ensure everything runs smoothly and any challenges are overcome together.
And, of course, your successes will be recognised and rewarded with bonuses, as well as room to develop and progress your career with Roots Research.
- Communicate promptly and professionally with clients throughout the project cycle; from briefing call through to responding to feedback after completion
- Take a transparent and solutions-focused approach to communication and keep client informed of any potential challenges
- Set your projects up for success
- Recruit respondents that meet your client’s brief
- Manage and collaborate with a team of co-ordinators to make sure projects are delivered on time and to a high standard
- Manage external recruiters to ensure quality of external recruitment aligns with Roots Research standards
- Manage market research event logistics to ensure they run smoothly and all participants arrive and take part effectively
- Follow company process and keep effective records via Project
- Run project debriefs and ensure learnings are incorporated in new ways of working
- Excellent communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Proven project management skills
- Sound organisational experience
- Positive solutions-focused attitude
- Flexible and pro-active
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Qualitative market research background ideal but not essential
If you think you’d like to join the Roots team, please follow the link and register your interest!